Complaint management at Raiffeisen Leasing Kosovo
Creating positive experiences during each of your interactions with us is the main goal of Raiffeisen Leasing Kosovo. We make sure that each of your requests and dissatisfaction is handled professionally and within the prescribed timelines in order to provide the right solution for you.
Evaluations about your experience in using our products and services help us better understand your needs and improve the services and products offered to you. If we have failed to meet your expectations or if you have a reason to address a complaint to us, please contact us. We appreciate any feedback and we consider your comments and complaints seriously.
Please fill in the following information online in order for us to handle your issue.
* Enter your name, surname, contact number and e-mail adress.
* Describe your issue in detail;
Fields marked with * are required
In case you do not prefer to address your dissatisfaction through the online form, please consider the following alternatives for addressing your dissatisfaction:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (send: name, surname, contact number and describe your issue) or fill out the form below
- Contact us by phone at +383 38 222 222/340-341
- Visit our Head Office or our branches in: Ferizaj, Gjilan, Peja or Prizren to talk to our officials.
- Send the complaint by mail: Raiffeisen Leasing Kosovo, Head Office, Str. UCK, No. 222, Prishtina.
For each complaint addressed, you will receive an automatic email confirming that we have received your complaint. Of course, for the complaint addressed to any of the branches or to the Head Office of Raiffeisen Leasing you may ask for confirmation of the submitted complaint.
We will try to handle your complaint as soon as possible, but be aware that the duration of the complaint handling can take up to 15 working days, depending on the complexity of your complaint. In case your issue requires more time, we will contact you to inform and notify you about the status of your issue.
In case you are not satisfied with the solution given to your complaint, you have the right to turn to other Authorities.